Log in

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]


Most users ever online was 36 on Wed Jun 14, 2017 7:34 pm
Statistics
We have 349 registered users
The newest registered user is misskang89

Our users have posted a total of 805 messages in 456 subjects

Anime Format

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Which Format would you prefer?

26% 26% 
[ 8 ]
16% 16% 
[ 5 ]
13% 13% 
[ 4 ]
45% 45% 
[ 14 ]
 
Total Votes : 31

Anime Format

Post by Mwu on Sat Dec 22, 2007 11:54 am

Guys, I gotta have to ask you this so that I know which format I'll encode animes next time. So you could download them in the format you want.


Last edited by on Mon Jan 14, 2008 3:43 pm; edited 3 times in total
avatar
Mwu
Soshin
Soshin

Posts : 692
Join date : 2007-12-16
Location : Here and There

View user profile http://animeorb.bestgoo.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Anime Format

Post by Hiroyuki on Mon Dec 24, 2007 4:55 am

I prefer rmvb cause mp4 needs a lot of resources and most people would prefer rmvb. I just think so cause most of animes others upload are in rmvb.
avatar
Hiroyuki
Bakemono
Bakemono

Posts : 59
Join date : 2007-12-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Anime Format

Post by Kira Yamato on Mon Dec 24, 2007 9:46 am

I'll go with mp4 cause I can play them in my ipod.
avatar
Kira Yamato
Bakemono
Bakemono

Posts : 90
Join date : 2007-12-24
Location : Orb

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Anime Format

Post by Mwu on Tue Dec 25, 2007 1:25 pm

Honestly, I'd rather much wanted to encode in mp4. Cause it's much faster to convert in mp4 than in Rmvb. And yeah, it's playable in Ipod.
avatar
Mwu
Soshin
Soshin

Posts : 692
Join date : 2007-12-16
Location : Here and There

View user profile http://animeorb.bestgoo.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Anime Format

Post by ah.ni.may on Fri Dec 28, 2007 2:16 am

AVI format is better because of high quality of audio and video ... and it is easier to convert to other formats bigsmile
avatar
ah.ni.may
Dame
Dame

Posts : 244
Join date : 2007-12-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Anime Format

Post by Yokurama on Fri Dec 28, 2007 2:53 am

ah.ni.may wrote:AVI format is better because of high quality of audio and video ... and it is easier to convert to other formats bigsmile
yes your exactly rite
avatar
Yokurama
Seito
Seito

Posts : 1093
Join date : 2007-12-26
Location : Somewhere On Earth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Anime Format

Post by skullreken on Fri Dec 28, 2007 4:46 am

It has to be AVI between 180 and 200 MB for me
It doesn't take up too much space but it doesn't compromise on picture quality either
Although the dual audio and choice of turning off subtitles some MKV files have is cool too
esspecially if you you want to use screen shots to make sigs or avatars


Last edited by on Fri Dec 28, 2007 4:54 am; edited 1 time in total
avatar
skullreken
Bakemono
Bakemono

Posts : 49
Join date : 2007-12-28
Age : 31
Location : Ireland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Anime Format

Post by Yokurama on Fri Dec 28, 2007 4:49 am

skullreken wrote:It has to be AVI between 180 and 200 MB for me
It doesn't take up too much space but it doesn't compromise on picture quality either
avi has more then 2's the amount of votes then the mp4 now
avatar
Yokurama
Seito
Seito

Posts : 1093
Join date : 2007-12-26
Location : Somewhere On Earth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Anime Format

Post by xenomorphx on Sat Dec 29, 2007 12:15 am

Hi..moisey555!..wow an admin here!..cool!..is Mwu is the same Mwu?...or differnt person here?...anyway i would prefer .avi..for it's higher quality..but the downfall is the file sized of the format..which would be around 100 - 200 mb..MKV is not so bad either since the quality not that far as the .avi good sound and rather smaller in the file size the .avi format...the downside of mkv is that mkv isn't that famous in most player..

conclusion : MKV.. bigsmile

xenomorphx
Bakemono
Bakemono

Posts : 49
Join date : 2007-12-29
Age : 30
Location : Xenotopia LOL!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Anime Format

Post by ah.ni.may on Sat Dec 29, 2007 1:25 am

actually MKV has a better video quality than AVI ... but I had trouble with MKV unsure because my VLC player loses the subtitles when I play MKV video (so I use Media Player Classic to play these kind of video format) ... I also tried to convert my MKV animes into a DVD format to play on my DVD player but the subs were lost, too waah ... maybe I need to wait later on, there will be more softwares that would accomodate the newer video formats sigh
avatar
ah.ni.may
Dame
Dame

Posts : 244
Join date : 2007-12-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Anime Format

Post by djisas on Sat Dec 29, 2007 4:18 pm

Currently very high def mkv...
If its hd u want then u only have mkv 90% of the time, plus it has chapters (if included) various audio and subs streams, ect...

The bigger the file the better, nothing takes long to dll...
avatar
djisas
Soshin
Soshin

Posts : 603
Join date : 2007-12-29
Location : Darkness

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Anime Format

Post by xenomorphx on Mon Dec 31, 2007 1:27 am

ah.ni.may wrote:actually MKV has a better video quality than AVI ... but I had trouble with MKV unsure because my VLC player loses the subtitles when I play MKV video (so I use Media Player Classic to play these kind of video format) ... I also tried to convert my MKV animes into a DVD format to play on my DVD player but the subs were lost, too waah ... maybe I need to wait later on, there will be more softwares that would accomodate the newer video formats sigh

You could try use KMPlayer..works great..almost any type of files could be played..with more stuff added then normal player..

xenomorphx
Bakemono
Bakemono

Posts : 49
Join date : 2007-12-29
Age : 30
Location : Xenotopia LOL!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Anime Format

Post by Yokurama on Mon Dec 31, 2007 1:53 am

xenomorphx wrote:
ah.ni.may wrote:actually MKV has a better video quality than AVI ... but I had trouble with MKV unsure because my VLC player loses the subtitles when I play MKV video (so I use Media Player Classic to play these kind of video format) ... I also tried to convert my MKV animes into a DVD format to play on my DVD player but the subs were lost, too waah ... maybe I need to wait later on, there will be more softwares that would accomodate the newer video formats sigh

You could try use KMPlayer..works great..almost any type of files could be played..with more stuff added then normal player..
can you give the download link if you have it
avatar
Yokurama
Seito
Seito

Posts : 1093
Join date : 2007-12-26
Location : Somewhere On Earth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Anime Format

Post by xenomorphx on Mon Dec 31, 2007 2:09 am

you could try this one..
http://www.filecluster.com/downloads/KMPlayer.html

i don't noe if this still valid..if you got trouble about the player you just go ahead and search "KMPlayer download"

oh

xenomorphx
Bakemono
Bakemono

Posts : 49
Join date : 2007-12-29
Age : 30
Location : Xenotopia LOL!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Anime Format

Post by Yokurama on Mon Dec 31, 2007 2:15 am

xenomorphx wrote:you could try this one..
http://www.filecluster.com/downloads/KMPlayer.html

i don't noe if this still valid..if you got trouble about the player you just go ahead and search "KMPlayer download"

oh
thanks for the help bigsmile
avatar
Yokurama
Seito
Seito

Posts : 1093
Join date : 2007-12-26
Location : Somewhere On Earth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Anime Format

Post by xenomorphx on Mon Dec 31, 2007 2:25 am

anything for anime victory

xenomorphx
Bakemono
Bakemono

Posts : 49
Join date : 2007-12-29
Age : 30
Location : Xenotopia LOL!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Anime Format

Post by Hyriea on Mon Dec 31, 2007 7:06 am

I like avi the most bigsmile
avatar
Hyriea
Sansei
Sansei

Posts : 370
Join date : 2007-12-27
Location : behind you ..........booh!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Anime Format

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum